1 Tbsp. coconut oil
250g organic chicken livers (cut into 1-inch pieces)
1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
1-inch piece of fresh ginger (grated)
2 garlic cloves (crushed/finely chopped)
1 medium red chilli (thinly sliced)
1/2 green bell pepper (sliced into strips)
1/2 red bell pepper (sliced into strips)
3/4 cup fresh beansprouts
1/2 Tbsp. water
1-2 spring onions (garnish)
• Heat the coconut oil over a medium heat and stir fry the liver until fully browned.
• Remove the liver from the pan, add the onion and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
• Add the garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for a further 2 minutes.
• Add the peppers and peas and cook until just softened.
• Add the bean sprouts and stir constantly for 1 minute.
• Finally re-add the liver and water and cook on a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
• Garnish with thinly sliced spring onions and chillies.