• 4 eggs
• 1 tbsps finely chopped fresh parsley
• 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• ½ sliced red Romano pepper
• 8 x button mushrooms, sliced
• 4 x salad onions, trimmed and sliced
• 4 x tenderstem broccoli tips, cut into small florets
• 50g crumbled goat’s cheese
• Salt and freshly ground pepper as required
• Turn on grill, medium to high setting
• Whisk eggs, parsley, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a
large, ovenproof, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper,
mushrooms, broccoli florets and salad onions and cook, stirring
constantly, until the onions are just wilted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
• Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cook, lifting the edges
of the frittata to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath, until the
bottom is light golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Dot the top of the frittata with
the goat’s cheese.
• Transfer the pan to under the grill, and cook until puffy and lightly
golden on top, 2 to 3 minutes.
• Serve hot or cold with green salad.